My deepest gratitude and thanks to:
- All my ballet teachers who have in one way or another groomed me to be the dancer and teacher that I am today. Your names are now “immortalised” in this website under “Ng Kin Wee” page.
- Ms Carole Ann Morrison of The Ninth State Movement Complex, USA for your invitation to teach at your school, friendship and support.
- YMCA of Singapore
We have closed a chapter with YMCA after 14 years (1998 – Jan 2012). I would like to extend my deepest gratitude and thanks to all staff at YMCA for your un-relentless support, help, friendship plus the fond memories and laughter we shared!
- Practice Performing Arts School, Singapore (PPAS) for your kind permission in allowing me to post the photos.
It is with regret that we closed a chapter at PPAS. I would like to extend my deepest gratitude and thanks to all staff at PPAS for your kind support, encouragement and help these 5 years (Feb 2006 – Jun 2010). It is my privilege and honour to be associated with the legends.
- Katy Cheong for your invitations to teach in KL, garnering the ballet schools together, your friendship and continual support.
- Mr Ker Ban Hing for giving me the liberty to use the dance photos taken during my performance with Theatre Arts Troupe in his choreography, “Trapped”. It is used here at [Ng Kin Wee] and [Contact] pages.
- Students of YMCA for allowing your pictures to be taken without which this webpage would be less interesting.
- Mr Raymond Ng for your valuable time, photographic and web design expertise in the wonderful class photos taken at the YMCA and for re-designing the new website for ballet51 you are seeing now.